Macey Rodriguez

Macey's Accident was on March 17th, 2008. She is currently recovering and doing well at Memorial HermannTIRR (Rehabilitation) Hospital in the Medical Center.

Please send emails for her to jeanne.davis@waters.nestle.com

You can call her at 713-797-1440 Room 308-B

Thank You all for your thoughts and prayers, beautiful flowers, gifts & cards.

She can have visitors...please call Jeannie (Macey's Mom) and let us know you are coming.


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Macey, Jeannie, and Family,

Macey, I am so happy to know you are doing a whole lot better. Never losing faith, and praying is so powerful. You have so many people praying for you, that I know that the angels from heaven never left your side. You have a very strong mother who loves you with all her heart. Behind a very strong mother is a strong family(husband and children).
My name is Sara Garcia, and I work with NWNA and had the pleasure of meeting yor mom, who is a wonderful person. I hope to one day meet you too. I wish you a speedy recovery and I will keep on praying for you and your family.

No comments: